But this is a good look for you, Sarah.
你這樣挺好看
You’ve gone beyond pajamas and are now wearing the bed.
你已經丟開睡衣,開始穿床單了
Oh, God. I just went after the wrong guy again. Like always.
老天,我又找錯了人,總是這樣
I slept with a man who’s not my husband.
我和一個不是我丈夫的男人上了床
I’m promiscuous.
簡直是濫交
Oh, God. I’m a complete and total love failure.
上帝,我是個不折不扣的感情失敗者
- Oh, no. - Stop it, it’s not that funny.
-哦,不 -夠了,沒那么好笑
Stop laughing.
別笑了
What about that cute guy I met? Condom man.
我見過的那個帥哥呢?保險套先生?
- Yes, that’s how he likes to be known. - Condom man?
-他肯定樂于聽到這稱呼 -保險套先生?
- Sounds like a superhero. - I can’t.
-聽起來象超級英雄 -不可能
He hates me. And I don’t blame him.
他討厭我,但我并不怪他
No, I had my chance with him, and I blew it.
我和他有過機會,但我給弄砸了
Let’s go watch Beaches.
那我們去海灘上找吧
Oh, my God.
老天
When they remake this, they gotta add a happy ending and nudity.
重拍這部片時 該加上大團圓結局和床戲
They won’t remake it. Nobody wants to watch this kind of yearning nowadays.
不會重拍的, 現在沒人想看這種懷舊的片子
It’s too painful.
太痛苦了
- Modern man can’t take it. - This has gotta end.
-現代人接受不了 -該結束了
There’s a world beyond Zhivago-land.
走出日瓦戈的天地,
Forget about the dog-park girl and live again.
忘了那女人,重新生活