-真的? -真的?
- Yeah. - Why? It’s so depressing.
-是啊 -為什么?那么壓抑
Everybody’s freezing their asses off.
個個都凍得一塌糊涂
- They’re communists, right? - Yeah.
-共產主義者對吧? -對
I guess I keep hoping that one time, Lara and Yuri will get together again.
我一直希望 娜拉和尤里有一天能重新走到一起
In the springtime, preferably. And wear shorts.
在春天最好,不用穿太多
Okay, but they can’t, because it’s just a movie.
那不可能,只是電影罷了
- It’s a book too. - Yeah, that’s cruel.
-還有書 -是啊,太悲慘了
Yeah.
Anyway...
不管怎樣...
Thanks for bringing that up.
謝謝你記著這個
Okay, I have to go get de-waxed.
好了,我得去除蠟了
Sarah, it was really nice seeing you again.
莎拉,能再見到你真太好了
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
-很高興見到你 -很高興見到你
Not again.
一次就夠了
Yes. Thank...
是啊,謝謝...
Yeah. Bye.
好的,再見
- Do you want to be Russians tonight? - Let’s go.
-你今晚想做俄羅斯人嗎? -我們走吧
Well, Sherry, I think I’m gonna say good night.
雪莉,我該說晚安了
- You’re not coming in? - No, I’m kind of tired.
-你不進來嗎? -不了,我有點累
That’s Russian for "no."
是俄語"不"的意思
- Was it something that I did...? - No, no, no. I’m just really tired.
-是不是我做了什么...? -不,不,我確實是累了