- Jake. Jake! - Hello there.
-杰克,杰克 -你好
Hi. Hi, I’m looking for Jake. Jake Anderson. Is he here?
我找杰克,杰克-安德森,他在嗎?
- No, he isn’t. But lucky for us, I am. - I don’t have time for this.
-不在,幸運的是我在 -我可沒功夫來這套
- Do you know where he is? - You’re "must love dogs," aren’t you?
-知道他在哪嗎? -你就是"限愛狗人士"那位吧?
You’ve already crushed him, he’s been moping for weeks.
是你害他幾周來都郁郁寡歡
He’s even given up the whole wooden-boat thing.
連造船都沒有心思
- You’ve done enough. - That’s all wrong.
-你做得夠好了 -那都是誤會
I have to talk to him. Where is he?
我得和他談談,他在哪?
- I can’t tell you that. - Where is he?
-我不能告訴你 -他在哪?
I’m not telling you.
我不會告訴你
You know the bridge by the boat ramp?
知道航道邊的橋嗎?
Jake?
杰克?
Jake.
杰克
Jake!
杰克
- I’d like to rent a boat, please. - I’m sorry, we’re all out of boats.
-我想租條船 -抱歉,船租完了
- All right, come on. - Oh, a love chase.
-好了,快來 -哦,愛的追逐
Come on, girl, you can do this.
來吧,好姑娘,你能行的
This is really important to me. Come on.
這對我真的很重要,來吧
I think he could be the one.
他可能就是我要找的人
Come on, girls, let’s get going.
快,姑娘們,我們走
Push! Push!
用力,用力
Push! Push!
用力,用力
Push, push!
用力,用力
Push! Push! Push!
用力,用力
That’s him. I see him!
是他,我看到了
- Push!
用力
- Push!
用力
Jake! Jake!
杰克,杰克
Stop the boat!
停下
Never mind.
算了
Okay, girl, here we go.
好姑娘,我們走
Jake!
杰克
Here she goes!
它下去了
Jake.
杰克
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
All right. Here we go. All the way up. Almost.
好了,加把勁
- Come on, girl. - Come on.
-來,好姑娘 -過來
- Good girl, you can do it. - Here we go.
-好姑娘,你能行的 -行了
- Watch your paws there. - Easy, easy.
看看你的掌,放松放松
Cold. Cold. Very cold.