- Tired. Yeah, it was a long movie. - Really long.
-是啊,電影太長了 -確實很長
Bye.
再見
It seemed like it was gonna be so perfect.
似乎該很完美的
You chase him down the street, he turns, he sees you...
你沿街追他,他轉身,看到你...
...he takes you in his arms, fireworks explode. ...
把你攬到懷里,煙花升起
It’s happily ever after.
從此幸福美滿
You’re leaving out the part where he was with another woman.
你漏掉了他和另一個女人在一起這部分
I say you call him.
打他的電話
Or better yet, go over there, break into his house, throw yourself at him...
最好是去他家,破門而入,撲到他懷里...
...make a complete fool of yourself. It worked for me. ...
把自己當傻子,這對我很有用
- It was very effective. - No, he’s with someone else.
-非常有效 -免了,他和別人在一起呢
I have to face it, it’s just not gonna work out with us.
我得面對現實,這法子對我和他沒用
And you’d really like it to, wouldn’t you?
盡管你想這樣做,是吧?
I can’t take this. This is breaking my heart.
我受不了了,心都碎了
Mine too. But let’s look on the bright side.
我也是,但我們該樂觀點
- Your nails look fabulous. - They do.
-你的指甲漂亮極了 -是啊
They look so good. Let me see those.
太漂亮了,讓我看看
- Look at these hands. - Thank you, guys.
-看這雙手 -謝謝,伙計們
Turn around, this is your favorite part.
回頭看,是你最喜歡的那段
She’s wearing that hat you like.
她戴著你喜歡的帽子
That’s my side, thank you very much.
給我留了位置,太感謝了
Mother Teresa.
特蕾莎
I love you too.
我也愛你
You like her?
喜歡嗎?