You think your friend still wants to buy my boat?
你朋友還想買我的船嗎?
Let him chop it up, stick it on his wall.
得讓他切開安在墻上
- Call him. - Seriously?
-打電話找他 -真的嗎?
Tell him to come by the boat basin this weekend. I’ll row it down myself.
讓他周末去船閘, 我會親手劃過去
And call some of those insane, pansexual girls you’re so fond of.
再叫些你喜歡的那種 瘋瘋癲癲的豪放女人
I want a date every day until christmas.
圣誕節前我每天都要有約會
- Where have you been all my life? - Waiting for you.
-去哪了害我等這么久? -在等你
You are absolutely perfect. You know that, don’t you?
你完美極了,知道嗎?
I do. But it’s still nice to hear.
知道,但這話我總是愛聽
Hello, hello. Hi.
你好。嗨!
Already in them, a little early for that. Come on, have a seat.
現在穿可早了點,過來,坐下
Look at you, cute jammies.
你這身打扮真可愛
Eric, come on.
艾里克,過來
All right. Now...
是這樣,現在...
...Eric and I are here to cheer you up, and we have many options. ...
艾里克和我是來讓你開心的, 有很多選擇
I’m ready.
我準備好了
First, there’s line dancing at the Grove. Very Southwest, mid-’
80s. 首先,是去"樹叢"俱樂部跳排舞, 80年代西南風格那種
- Too gay. - Or...
同性戀味太濃 -要么...
...we can use these teacher gift certificates...
...可以用這些教師禮劵...
...for midnight manicures. - Perfect. Can we do that?
-去午夜店修指甲 -好極了,就這個行嗎?
- That’s not too gay? - No.
-這就不同性戀了? -不
He keeps the mystery alive, doesn’t he?
他保持著神秘的活力是吧?
What color?
什么顏色(人種)?
White. Caucasian.
白人,白種人
What color nail? After wax.
我是問指甲的顏色
- I don’t know. What do you think? - Your nail, not mine.
-不知道,你覺得呢? -你的指甲,又不是我的