I’ll be right there.
馬上來
Hi, can I...?
嗨,需要...?
Look who’s here. It’s you.
原來是你
Yes, your worst nightmare.
你最可怕的惡夢
- The single-chicken-breast lady. - You wanna at least hear the specials?
-"一塊雞胸"女士 -至少聽聽特惠介紹吧?
I’m supposed to tell them to you, that’s all.
我有義務告訴你
Just the chicken breast.
只要雞胸肉
It’s rough out there, huh? You wanna talk about it?
心情不好?想說說嗎?
You know, you’re not a bartender.
你可不是酒保
Have you tried the Internet? I mean, it really works.
試過網絡嗎?那很管用
- You know, I met my wife online, and she... - chicken. Now.
-我和我太太就是在網上認識的... -雞肉,快
Why not?
試試何妨?
And I’ve been to Italy a lot too. I just got back from Rome...
我經常去意大利,剛從羅馬回來...
...where I took this fabulous in-depth tour called "As the Romans Do."
...是個名為"象羅馬人一樣生活" 的夢幻般的深度旅游
- The guide was incredible. - I took that tour. Big fat guy, right?
-那導游太棒了 -我也參加過,大胖子,對吧?
Before that, Switzerland. I got caught in a storm.
之前是在瑞士,遇上了大風雪
- I almost died in a blizzard once. - I lived up in the Alps for a year.
-有次我幾乎死于暴風雪 -我在阿爾卑斯山困了一年
They had to cut me out of the snow with scissors.
他們只好用剪刀把我從雪中挖出來
My aunt had a farm. In the morning, we’d warm ourselves with the coals of the fire.
我姑媽有個農場, 早上我們得生煤火來取暖
I learned to make goat cheese. It was very Heidi.
我學過做山羊奶酪,很有意思
Well, I just think it’s wonderful how much you care about your children, Peter. Really.
我覺得你能照顧自己的孩子 非常了不起,彼得,真的