Okay. If Casey Donovan’s no good...
如果凱西-多諾萬不合適...
"If"? What do you mean, "if"? His mother and my mother were sisters.
"如果"? 什么叫"如果"? 他媽媽和我媽媽是姐妹
- Ron Detmer? - He’s my optometrist.
-朗-德墨? -是我的驗光師
He’s expecting your call.
他等著你的電話
How many fingers am I holding up?
現在我舉起了幾個手指?
Sarah, great news. I didn’t want to get your hopes up.
莎拉,好消息, 我不想讓你期望過高
But two guys in my office just got divorced.
但我有兩個同事離婚了
- So much to be thankful for. - Start with Richie.
-太感謝了 -先找里奇
If that doesn’t work, go with Jerry.
如果不行,再找杰里
- Richie first. Got it. - Yeah, definitely go with Richie.
-首選里奇,懂了 -對,一定先找里奇
Better watch yourself. With those girls, cleaning is a contact sport.
當心,那些女人 會把清潔工作變成身體對抗
He’s worth it, you know, your dad. Despite all his shenanigans.
你爸爸值得一爭,盡管他是在胡鬧
Besides, I’m having as much fun as he is.
再說,我和他一樣開心
Look, you care about someone, they’re in a lot of pain, you cut them some slack.
你關心的人很痛苦時, 就多給他點空間
Why don’t I believe you?
我相信
I just thank God he doesn’t have a bigger table.
感謝上帝他沒有更大的桌子
Hello.
你來了
One raised eyebrow. Never a good sign.
聳眉毛,決不會是好事
How do you remember all their names, Dad?
你怎么能記住她們的名字?
Let alone birthdays and religious affiliations?
不管我的生日和宗教信仰?
- I have it all on a disk. That way... - I really don’t want to know.
-我都存在電腦上了,這樣... -我根本不想知道
You’re in different leagues, Dad. You and Dolly.
你和多莉的態度不一樣
I think she’s starting to fall for you.
我覺得她愛上你了
- Well, I’m sorry if... - No, you’re not.
-很抱歉,如果... -不用
Because being a man today means never having to say you’re sorry.
因為現在的男人根本不必說抱歉
I resent how easy this all is for you.
我反感你們這么輕松