- Forty-one. - Yeah, but those are just numbers. -41
-對,可那些只是數字
Look at Justin Timberlake and cameron Diaz.
看看賈斯汀和卡梅隆
She’s gotta be what, 100?
她多大,100歲?
Oh, come on, Jeremy, be nice. She’s probably the same age as me.
杰雷米,厚道點,她可能和我年紀相仿
Some people go their whole lives looking for their soul mate.
有些人一輩子都在尋找知己
And I found mine when I was 15. Sue me.
可我15歲就找到了,怪我?
Fifteen? You said you were 17. 15?
你說是17的
- Dude, it is so not cool to lie to me. - I’m sorry.
-伙計,騙我可不太聰明 -對不起
I didn’t think you’d take me seriously if you thought I was a kid.
我擔心你覺得我是個孩子就不會對我認真
Of course I take you seriously.
我對你當然是認真的
You’re a wonderful boy, honey. And we can always be friends.
你是個好孩子,親愛的, 我們可以永遠做朋友
But just friends. You know that.
但只限于朋友,你明白的
- Okay. - And there’s something else.
-好吧 -還有件事
I’m not really 41.
我不止41
I’m 43.
我43了
Do your homework.
好好做功課
I couldn’t bring myself to go over 50. It wouldn’t have been fair to him.
我不能讓自己超過50歲, 那對他不公平
- Good night. - Night.
-晚安 -晚安
- Thank you, Sarah. - Anytime.
-謝謝,莎拉 -樂意效勞
Sarah. Hi.
莎拉,嗨
I was in the trailer-hood. I thought I might stop by.
我剛好路過,所以來看看
Oh, good.
太好了
Sarah? Is that you?
莎拉?是你嗎?
- Sarah! Hi! - June?
-莎拉,嗨 -瓊?