He comes to me for advice. He thinks I’m very mature.
他是來向我請教,他覺得我很成熟
We’re pinned.
都成習慣了
- You’re on this, aren’t you? - PerfectMatch. Com.
-你上網沒有? -上了絕配網
Honey, you gotta put more bets on the table.
親愛的,你得多下些本錢
- What, just one site? - Yeah.
-就一家網站嗎? -對
I’m on at least 10. You get to try out different personalities.
我至少上了10家,你得嘗試不同的個性
Like here. I say:
比如這,我說:
"I’m into opera, antiques, poetry in the original Greek."
"我喜歡歌劇,古玩,古希臘詩歌"
And on this one:
而在這家:
"I like to skydive, ride motorcycles and enjoy rodeo."
"我喜歡跳傘,騎摩托車和牛仔競技表演"
But you don’t do any of those things.
但你一樣都沒干過
It’s an ad. It’s like those cars that say they get 30 miles to the gallon.
這是廣告, 就象汽車廣告說一加侖油能跑30英里
I mean, who knows.
誰會知道呢
I’m not comfortable advertising myself this way.
我不習慣這樣推銷自己
Honey, when you get to be my age and approaching your expiration date...
親愛的, 當你到了我這年紀,大限將至時...
...it pays to advertise. This baby never sleeps.
...廣告就有用了,這寶貝從不睡覺
It’s working for me 24 hours a day, God bless its little Pentium-chip heart.
24小時為我工作, 上帝保佑它這顆"奔騰"的心
So tell me about your ex.
跟我說說你前夫吧
Kevin. He’s a fireman.
凱文,是名消防員
And cute. Very, very cute.
而且非常非常可愛