Oh, that was what he told you.
那是他告訴你的
- It was a great night. - Great night.
-今晚很不賴 -非常棒
I forgot how much fun those humiliating family sing-alongs can be.
我都忘了那獻丑的家庭合唱曾多有意思
Can I say one thing about Mr. Incorrigible?
能說說不可救藥先生嗎?
- Only if you sing it. - He is hot. And he likes you.
-除非用唱的 -他很性感,而且喜歡你
I can’t. It’s just my luck. He’s the father of one of my students.
我不能,是我的幸運,但他是學生的家長
He has a Ph.D. And a great ass. Let’s not get dragged down by ethics.
他有博士學位,還有個漂亮的屁股, 不要被道德規范束縛
Technically, he doesn’t have his Ph.D. Yet.
可他還沒拿到學位
- But yes, the ass thing, I know. - God, let’s not even mention the eyes.
-但屁股確實漂亮 -老天,更不用提眼睛了
- The crinkly smile. - No. That would be wrong.
-還有笑容 -不行,那樣不好
- So can I ask you a question? - No.
-能問個問題嗎? -不能
You never would have left Kevin. Would you?
你決不會主動離開凱文,對不對?
If he hadn’t left me? No, I don’t think so.
如果他不離開我嗎?多半是這樣
But you weren’t really happy.
可你沒有真正開心過
Well, I figured that was the life I picked, so I had to make the most of it.
我清楚這是自己選擇的生活, 所以必須去面對
I’m not even sure I deserve a new life now.
我現在都拿不準配不配得到新生活
Sometimes I think that was supposed to be my one chance and I blew it.
有時我覺得那是我的一次機會, 但我沒把握住
Where did we get these bad attitudes, you think?
你覺得這些糟糕的念頭是從哪來的?
Let’s blame the nuns. Can I say one more thing?
就怪修女好了, 能再說件事嗎?
- The nuns? - Yeah, that works.
-修女那? -對,那些教義
You love me. I know.
我知道,你愛我
I do.
是的