Our mother used to sew all our clothes when we were younger.
我們小時候穿的衣服也都是媽媽做的
Sarah. Well, she did.
莎拉 本來就是
Your father told me all about your mother, honey.
你爸爸跟我說過你媽媽的所有事,親愛的
She must have been a very special lady.
她一定是個非同尋常的女士
She was. And you must miss her very much.
是的 你肯定很想念她
I do. And you see me...
是的 我猜想...
...as something of an interloper, I suppose. ...
你覺得我是個不速之客
Do you want me to lie down for this?
你希望我視而不見嗎?
We’re at interloping? When did that happen?
我們成外人了?什么時候的事?
It’s Dad’s life. I don’t meddle.
這是爸爸的生活,我不想干涉
Carol, you meddle in my life all the time.
可你一直在干涉我的生活
Well, technically that’s not true, because you don’t have a life.
不完全是,因為你沒有真正的人生
I happen to have a very full life.
我碰巧有個很完整的人生
Did you even check all of your messages?
你查過所有回復嗎?
I thought a few were very promising.
我覺得有幾個值得考慮
Like who? Like the engineer from oxnard.
比如誰? 比如那個奧克納德的工程師
With the sexual dysfunction. In what way would he be promising?
有性障礙的那個那哪點值得考慮?
You could cure him. The whole nursepatient thing.
你能治好他,象護士對待病人
You’ve got it all worked out. It was brave of him to be so forthcoming.
你都想好了他這樣坦誠是需要勇氣的
Why don’t you call him, then. Why don’t you.
那你干嘛不打他電話? 你怎么不打?
Call! I’ll give you his number. Maybe I will.
去啊,我給你號碼沒準我會
Go for it. Okay.
去啊 行
Hey there. Ms. Nolan.
你好,諾蘭小姐
What are you doing yelling in whispering Breeze Park?
怎么在"竊語公園"這么大聲啊?
Look who it is.
看看是誰
What a surprise. Oh, hi, Ms. Nolan. How are you?
真沒想到 諾蘭小姐,你好嗎?
Hi, sweetie. Who’s that?
小寶貝 那是誰?
Oh, this is my sister carol. Nice to meet you.
這是我姐姐卡蘿 很高興認識你
This is Austin, my student, and his dad, Mr. Connor. Bob.
這是我學生奧斯汀, 還有他爸爸康納先生,鮑伯
Actually, I go by Bobby now.
現在我該叫鮑比
Right. You live here?
行了,你們住在這?
Yeah, they cater to the recently separated and divorced.
對,這里專門接納新近分居或離婚的人