He seems really excited about her. Where are Marc and Jason?
看來他很喜歡她 馬克和杰森呢?
They took the kids to Magic Mountain.
帶孩子去魔幻山了
The kids didn’t even really want to go. The dads whined.
他們還抱怨孩子們并不是真想去
Well, they’re so spoiled, those dads.
他們太寵著孩子了
So how was your day today? At the dog park?
你今天順利嗎?在公園?
How did you know about that? Who do you think you’re dealing with?
你怎么知道的? 你以為面對的是誰?
You’re good. I have to give you that. So come on.
我承認你厲害 那就快說
Tell me. Okay.
快 好吧
We got off to kind of a rough start. But then it was okay, you know?
開始有點糟糕,接下來挺不錯
He was a little intense. He was nervous. He couldn’t stop insulting me.
他有點緊張,所以顯得有點咄咄逼人
You know what this sounds like.
聽起來你挺感興趣
No, it’s not. Don’t say it. But it is. It’s a growth opportunity.
不是,別說了 是就是,這是個機會
I’m not over my last growth opportunity when you stole Danny Shea.
你偷走丹尼謝的那次機會我還沒緩過來呢
Will you forget Danny Shea? He’s probably a convicted felon...
你能忘了丹尼謝嗎? 他現在可能在蹲大獄...
...by now, divorced. ...
離了婚,也許你該去找他卡蘿
Maybe you should call him. Carol.
可能我應當現在給他打電話。
What about that guy you met at preschool? You maimed his kid?
幼兒園認識的那家伙呢? 孩子受傷那個?
Bob connor. Yeah. Mr. Incorrigible.
鮑伯康納 對,不可救藥先生
I told you, I can’t. He’s the father of one of my students.
我說過不行,他是我學生的父親
Yes, honey, but he’s not your father. That’s a big step forward for you.
沒錯,但不是你父親, 那對你來說是個大突破
Bill. Dolly.
比爾多莉
Hey!
嘿!
What a lovely home you have, Dolly. Thank you.
你的家真漂亮,多莉謝謝
When my third husband died, I decided to give up the big house.
我第三任丈夫去世時我決定搬出大房子
Third out of how many?
一共有幾個?
And these potholders?
還有這些杯墊
Where did you manage to find them?
你是從哪弄到的?
Everything in her houses had made by Dolly.
他房子里的東西都是比爾多莉做的。
Oh, yes. She’s very creative.
她很有創造性