This is really amazing. Yeah.
這把戲真讓人吃驚 對
It is. When he plays dead, he really plays dead.
它裝死時能真正的裝死
You don’t know the half of it. He can stop his heart like a Sufi mystic.
不止表面象,而且還能停止心跳, 象蘇菲派的修行者
Does he sleep on a doggy bed of nails? As a matter of fact, he does.
它也睡在釘床上嗎? 不瞞你說,是的
He feels nothing. Or perhaps he feels too much.
它什么感覺都沒有,但也可能感覺很多
I think he wants his treat now. You think so?
現在它大概想要獎勵了 是嗎?
While he’s playing dead? It might ruin the effect.
在裝死時?那會破壞效果
I don’t know. He’s your dog. He’s not. He’s my friend charlie’s.
我不知道,它是你的狗 不,它是我朋友查理的
So you’re here under false pretenses. No, not at all.
那你就是來招搖撞騙了 不完全是
You said "must love dogs," not "must own dogs." I do love dogs.
你說要喜歡狗,沒說必須有狗, 我確實喜歡狗
In fact, I had one with my ex.
實際上我離婚前有條狗
She was allergic, went into anaphylactic shock.
但是她過敏,會導致過敏性休克
So we had to put her down. Dog.
所以我們只好放棄,是狗...
Not the wife. I’m kidding about both.
不是我妻子,我是在拿她倆開心
This is a beautiful canine you have here.
你的狗真漂亮
Hi. Yes, this is Mother Teresa.
嗨 是啊,它叫"特蕾莎修女"
Yeah, she plays with lepers?
那它會和麻瘋病人玩嘍?
Comforts the poor? Yeah. How long you had her?
給窮人安慰? 你養它有多久了?
Technically, she’s not really mine. She’s my brother’s.
從名義上說,它不是我的,是我弟弟的
I’m shocked and saddened.
我很震驚,也很沮喪
False pretenses. Well, we are related. She’s family.
招搖撞騙我們有聯系,它也是家庭中的一員
And I do really love dogs, and my ex was allergic also.
而且我確實喜歡狗, 可我前夫也過敏
Yes, he often had "anaphyphlectic" shock.
真的,他經常會過敏性休克
You’re making that up.
這是你編的
Yes, I am. Me too.
你說對了 我也是
Tell me, I’m just curious about one thing.
有件事我很好奇
Why did you write "voluptuous"?
你為什么會寫"性感"?
Oh, my... No! I did not mean to be rude at all.
哦,老天 不,我無意冒犯你