It’s just that voluptuous, that tends to go the other way...
不過人們通常用這個詞時...
...when someone uses that phrase. ...
是另有所指
Towards the fullfigured end of the spectrum.
在外貌修辭中更接近豐滿的形象
I didn’t know there was a fullfigured spectrum.
我可不知道什么外貌修辭
It’s one of those words they use in personal ads...
是人們用于征友廣告的詞匯...
...like "Rubenesque" or "weight proportionate to height." ...
例如"魯本斯風格", 或者"體重身高相稱"
Hey, it’s your ad. You can say whatever you want, I’m...
自己的廣告,想怎么寫都行...
Just for the record, girl says "athletic," she means "flatchested." which you’re not.
就經驗而言,女人"說喜歡運動" 是指"平胸",當然你不是
But... This isn’t coming out right.
不過我不是這意思
Look, you know, I’m sorry.
聽我說,對不起
I’m... I’m a little nervous. I’m not used to meeting people this way.
我有點緊張, 我不習慣這種結識人的方式
Really? You seem very practiced and smooth.
是嗎?可你表現很老練啊
Your ad doesn’t do you justice. Well, maybe you should rewrite my ad.
你的廣告并不貼切也許你能替我重寫
Well, maybe I don’t want to. And why not?
也許我并不想那樣 為什么?
Because maybe I don’t want anyone else to answer it.
因為我可能并不希望有其他人回復
Did you plan on saying that sometime today?
這套說辭你早準備好了吧?
No, I didn’t. But it’s good, isn’t it? It is good.
不,沒有,不過還不賴是吧? 確實不賴
It’s a good line. Maybe we should try this over again.
是一句好詩也許我們該從頭來過
Hi, I’m Jake.
嗨,我是杰克
Sarah.
莎拉
So why would you even write an ad? You don’t seem that desperate.
你干嘛要弄個廣告?看起來你并沒那么絕望
Why would you answer one? Talk about desperate.
說到絕望,你又干嘛回復呢?
I’m not. I mean, I didn’t. It was my friend’s. He gave it to me.
我沒有,其實是我朋友代我回復的
I didn’t write it. My sister did. Your sister’s ad.
我也沒寫,是我姐姐寫的你姐姐寫的?
Your brother’s dog. Those your shoes?
你弟弟的狗,鞋是你的嗎?
Oh, my. Look at the time! Come on, honey.
老天,看看時間,過來,寶貝
What I’m trying to say is I’d like to get to know you.
我這么說是因為我想了解你
I have to get this dog home, and you don’t want to go over on your rental.
我得送狗回家,你大概不急于物歸原主
Maybe we could try this another time. You know, without the dogs.
也許我們能下次再聊,不帶狗
You bet.
當然
I’ll call you.
我會打電話給你
Sarah, for the record...
莎拉,老實說...
...you are kind of voluptuous in a minimalist sort of way. ...
"性感"只能最低限度地形容你