So I know why I got roped into interning at the death star,
我知道我為什么會被抓去死亡之星實習
but why the hell would you want to ruin your summer,
可你怎么也想賠上你的暑假
working for my dad?
為我爸工作
Are you kidding?
你開玩笑吧
Grayson Global is one of the largest wealth managers on Wall Street.
格雷森國際是華爾街數一數二的理財公司
Thanks for loaning me the suit, by the way.
另外 多謝你借我這套西服
Not too shabby.
還不賴
You wear it well.
挺合你身的
Oh, there's my damn phone.
可惡的手機 總算給我找著了
Now if I could just find my credit card.
現在就差信用卡沒著落了
Oh, I think you left it at the Blowaway.
你可能把它落在偷渡者酒吧了
Is that place for real?
那地方不是我幻覺吧
Ty, another night like last night,
泰 如果昨晚再來一回
And I'll be spending the summer at one of your parents' houses,
我情愿到你父母的別墅去消磨時光
which doesn't sound half bad, actually.
聽上去也的確蠻不錯的
All you did was let off a little steam.
你不過是紓解了一下壓力而已
Don't let your parents make it a bigger deal than it was.
別被你父母搞得小題大作的
Besides, the tension around here
再說了
isn't about you anyway.
現在關注的焦點也不在你身上
Sounds like your mom's just still pissed
貌似你母親還是對
about that woman your dad slept it.
和你爸上床的那個女人耿耿于懷
Come again?
再說一遍
Lydia something.
那個叫莉迪亞什么的人
You didn't know?
你不知情嗎
Danny...
丹尼