What's my little girl with the infinity tattoo up to today?
我那烙著仇恨記憶的小姑娘今天打算做什么
Suddenly, she's thinking of filing a restraining order.
她突然很想去申請個限制令
Yeah, well, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?
你還真是五十步笑百步
So what irons are we throwing in the fire this week?
這周咱們要把誰 推向死無葬身之地
We are not throwing anything anywhere.
沒有誰要被推到哪里
I am going for a swim.
我打算去游泳
Thought you might say that.
猜到你會這么搪塞
You know, it wouldn't, uh, it wouldn't kill you
嘗試下對我友好些
to try and be nice to me.
不會要你的命的
Not part of the plan.
對你友好 不在計劃中
Certainly hasn't stopped you
很明顯我沒能阻止你
from cozying up to Daniel Grayson.
向丹尼爾·格雷森獻媚
That's because he actually is part of the plan.
因為他是我計劃的一部分
Seems to me the best plan for him
在我看來對付他的最好計劃
has a minimum of 12 steps.
得有12個步驟
You know, if you really wanted to help me,
你看 你若真想幫我
why didn't you get your new B.F.F. Jack
為什么你不阻止你的好基友杰克
to cut him off?
不斷地給他上酒
Not my fault.
不是我的錯
Daniel's new sidekick was at the helm.
丹尼爾的新跟班在控制著他
The guy was feeding him shots like a frat boy to a freshman.
那家伙像兄弟會對新生一樣灌他酒
Tyler. Mm-hmm.
泰勒 是的
That frat boy is becoming a huge problem.
那家伙是個棘手的問題
He's more of an enabler than you are.
他比你會見風使舵
Daniel doesn't seem to mind.
丹尼爾似乎不介意
Did you honestly think I wouldn't notice
你真以為我不會注意到
the gaping hole where $10 million used to be?
一千萬美金丟失留下的殘缺大口
I've seen the bank receipt.
我看到銀行收據了
I was trying to protect you.
我只是想保護你
The only thing you were trying to protect
你唯一想保護的是
is your weakness for her.
你在她身上的軟肋
She has the power to expose us, Victoria.
她有本事揭穿我們 維多利亞
I didn't have a choice.
我沒有選擇
You could've called her bluff.
你可以和她攤牌
After 15 years of complicity,
15年的同流合污
I don't think Lydia has it in her.
我不相信莉迪亞有那膽子
Maybe not before you exiled her,
在你驅逐她之前也許是
but thanks to your handiwork,
但拜你所賜
she no longer has anything to lose.
她已經孤注一擲了
I'd say we got away with a bargain.
要我說 就討價還價看能否僥幸逃脫
It's because of your handiwork we're in this situation in the first place.
我們淪落到此境地全是拜你所賜