Don't make a federal case out of it, mom.
不要小題大作了 媽媽
It was a few drinks, okay?
只是喝了幾杯而已 好嗎
You staggered home like a drunken sailor.
你七倒八歪地到了家 像個喝醉的水手
If it weren't for Tyler,
如果沒有泰勒
you might not have made it home at all.
你可能都沒法回到家了
Well, in Daniel's defense, Emily had just lied to him
丹尼爾這樣也是情有可原 艾米莉騙了他
and stood him up.
還放了他鴿子
Look, can we drop this?
能不說這事了嗎
No, we can not.
不行 我們得說下去
You violated our agreement.
你違背了我們的約定
You shouldn't have been in any bar in the first place.
首先你就不該去任何酒吧
You been drinking again, Daniel?
你又喝酒了嗎 丹尼爾
Intervention's over, dad. Mom won.
調停已經結束 爸爸 媽媽大獲全勝
How was your trip?
你這趟旅行如何
It's gonna take an act of God to resuscitate this market.
只能祈禱上帝來復蘇整個市場了
Well, if you need any extra C.P.R. at the office,
如果您辦公室需要人幫忙救急
I'm happy to help. My internship...
我很愿意來幫忙
at Stern Investments just fell through.
我在斯特恩投資的實習計劃剛好泡湯了
And as usual, their loss is Grayson Global's gain.
他們的損失一向都是格雷森國際的收獲
When can you start?
你什么時候能開始上班
You tell me, sir.
任您發落 先生
Get yourself dressed. You start today.
穿戴整齊 今天就開始
You too, Daniel.
你也是 丹尼爾
It's clear your summer could use the structure.
很明顯你該好好規劃下自己的暑期
Yes, sir.
遵命 先生
I'm gone, what, two days, and Daniel's off the wagon?
我才離開兩天 丹尼爾酒癮就又犯了嗎
How'd you let that happen?
你怎能任其放縱
I had my hands full.
我手上一堆事
Perhaps you can tell me where your hands have been.
或許你可以告訴我 你的手放哪兒去了