Lydia, hi.
莉迪亞 你好
How are you? It's been a long time.
你還好嗎 好久不見
Not that long.
也沒多久
I want my house back.
我想要回我的房子
Pardon me?
你說什么
This cottage is one of the few things
這個別墅是為數不多的幾件
that still connects me to the life that I lost
與我遇到你那周末所失去的生活相連
the weekend that I met you.
的東西之一
I hand-picked nearly every piece of decor in this place.
這房子里幾乎每件裝飾都是我親手挑選的
And your taste is impeccable, which is exactly
你的品味無可挑剔 所以我才
why I paid double the asking price--
支付了兩倍要價
to make sure it came fully furnished.
以確保家具齊全
I'm contesting the sale.
競價可是很激烈的喔
I was technically on the deed,
房產證上可是我的名字
and in spite of what you stumbled on to
盡管你揭露了
between me and Conrad at the Southfork Inn,
我和康拉德在南方酒店的那檔子事
My ex-husband had no legal right to sell.
我前夫也沒權利賣它
I'm sorry for what happened to you, Lydia.
我對你的遭遇表示抱歉 莉迪亞
And I get that you're upset, but the money from the sale
我知道你很不高興 但我花在
should more than compensate for your loss.
這房子上的錢可比你失去還要多
And what could a girl like you possibly know about loss?
像你這樣的女孩懂什么叫失去嗎