Missed you at breakfast.
你沒來吃早飯
Not hungry.
我不餓
Charlotte... We're going to have to
夏洛特 我們要來談談
discuss our communication problems at some point.
我們之間某些溝通問題
And rather than dwelling on the past,
比起糾結于過去來說
I think the remedy for us
我覺得最好的補救辦法
would be to find some common ground.
是來找找我們的共同語言
Start spending some quality time together.
來一起分享些美好的時光
What'd you have in mind?
你有什么想法嗎
Well... For starters,
首先呢
I thought it might be fun if you joined me and the ladies
我覺得 你可以來參加我每周的女士午餐會
for my weekly luncheon.
一定很有趣
You're unbelievable, you know that?
你真是不可理喻
The only reason you want to parade me in front of your lady puppets
帶我在你的那些跟屁蟲朋友面前亮亮相
is to prove I've forgiven you.
只不過為了證明我原諒你了
Exactly how many more times do I have to apologize
在你跟我說對不起前
before you do?
我還要和你道歉多少次
You wished I'd never been born.
你希望我從未出生
Do me a favor and pretend I wasn't.
您老就幫個忙 忽視我的存在吧
Excuse me.
打擾一下
I have a special delivery for Victoria Grayson.
我有一份給維多利亞·格雷森的特別快件
Gift from a Conrad Grayson.
康拉德·格雷森送的禮物
Where do I sign?
我簽哪兒