Lydia.
莉迪亞
I had no idea you were still doing work for Open Arms.
我不知道 你現在還為"無私關愛"做事
But more importantly,
但更重要的是
I thought you'd decided to summer elsewhere.
我以為你決定去別處過夏天了
Well, what can I say?
怎么說呢
It was a decision wasn't entirely comfortable with.
那個決定并不合我心意
And now that my divorce is finalized, thank god,
我的離婚事務總算了結了 謝天謝地
It's my full intention to return to the fold.
我現在一門心思 想回到這個圈子
If you'll have me, of course.
當然咯 前提是你能接納我
Of course.
這是自然
Michael's loss is our gain.
邁克爾所失乃我們所得
Excuse me. I really do have to take this.
抱歉 我得接這通電話
How did you like the surprise?
你還滿意這份驚喜嗎
Well, if sending Lydia over to our house
如果你覺得把莉迪亞送到家里
is your idea of a surprise,
算是驚喜的話
Then you've grossly misjudged my sense of humor.
那你真是高估了我的幽默感
Wait a minute. Lydia came to the house?
等等 莉迪亞去家里了
You have completely mishandled this situation.
這件事你處理地糟透了
Uh, y-you're right. I'm--I'm sorry.
對不起 都是我的錯
I'll talk to Frank and decide how best to proceed.
我會找弗蘭克談談如何讓事態轉變
In the meantime, try to find it in your heart to accept my honest apology.
與此同時 考慮下接受我誠摯的道歉吧
And if not my apology, then at least accept the car.
即使不接受我的道歉 至少接受那輛車吧
What car?
什么車
This is a $200,000 car, easy.
這車可值二十萬美元 別坐壞了
Oh, yeah? See those pedals?
看到那些踏板了嗎
One's a brake, one's a gas,
一剎車 一油門
same as a dump truck.
跟垃圾車沒區別