You're home.
你回來了
I was beginning to question if you lived here anymore.
我開始疑問你是否還住在這里了
Well, then we're even,
那彼此彼此了
because I was beginning to question
因為我也開始疑問
if you'd lost my number.
你是不是丟了我的號碼
W-w--actually, I lost my phone.
其實是我把手機弄丟了
Uh, Tyler told me you canceled dinner.
泰勒告訴我你取消了晚餐
What is he talking about?
他在胡說什么
I came by to see what you like to eat.
我還去找你問你想吃什么
I'll kill him.
我要殺了他
I stared at empty chair for two hours
我盯著空凳子兩個小時
until I finally accepted that you had stood me up.
直到我接受你放了我鴿子的事實
Your chair didn't look so empty to me.
空凳子在我眼里可不空
I saw you and Jack through the windows.
我看到你和杰克在一起
I know. I'm not proud of it.
我知道 我不該那么做
I made that dinner for you, Daniel.
那頓晚餐是特別為你而做 丹尼爾
Jack and I are just friends.
杰克和我只是朋友
He came by unexpected and he was hungry.
他不期而至 剛好又很餓
I didn't want the food to go to waste.
我不想浪費食物
I'm such an idiot.
我真傻
Yeah, a little bit.
是有點兒
You know, I was supposed to start working for my dad today, but couldn't do it.
今天我本該開始為我爸工作的 但做不到
Why not?
為什么不呢
Because he's a philandering dirtbag.
因為他是個花心大蘿卜
And if I can't look at him,
如果我都不想看他
how am I supposed to work for him?
又怎么能為他工作
Are you sure you're not using
你確定你不是利用
the fact that he's a philandering dirtbag
他是花心蘿卜這個事實
as an excuse not to have to work for him?
做借口而安慰自己不用非得為他工作
Well, it's not just that...
不僅僅是因為
I'm finally seeing him for what he really is.
我終于發現他的真實面目
I think it's also that he now sees me for what I really am.
我想也是因為他也重新認識了我
And what's that?
真實的你是什么樣
Scared...
心懷恐懼
I guess.
我想
It's a hell of a lot harder to disappoint your father
讓你父親失望可比
than to let him know he disappointed you.
讓他知道你對他失望困難得多