And who do we have behind door number one?
來瞧瞧 誰是第一個來拜訪的人
Have you lost your mind?
你瘋了嗎
What the hell kif stunt are you pulling,
你被什么迷昏了頭腦
Showing up at my house?
想到要出現在我家里
I went to see Victoria.
我只是去看看維多利亞
It had nothing to do with you.
這又不關你什么事
Nothing to do with me, huh?
不關我的事嗎
Victoria is seething.
維多利亞還在氣頭上
That's exactly why I went.
所以我才去找她
I'm trying to repair the damage that my relationship with you
我在試圖修復因你我的關系而導致
caused our friendship.
我和她友情之間的傷害
A friendship that exists only in your imagination, I assure you.
我向你保證 你們之間可沒什么友情
She just needs more time.
她只是需要多點時間消化
Rather than making this harder,
與其讓事情變得更復雜
You might want to think about
不如考慮一下
facilitating a detente for the two of us.
如何讓我和她和平共處比較好
A detente...
和平共處
Between my mistress and my wife?
讓我的老婆和情婦和平共處嗎
If I'm gonna get my life back,
如果我想重新擁有以前的生活
then I need victoria to accept me.
我需要維多利亞接受我
And I can't think of a better place
我想不到比"無私關愛"慈善晚會
than the Open Arms benefit.
更好的回歸方式了
Get her on board, Conrad.
讓她入伙 康拉德
Otherwise--
否則的話
Otherwise what...
否則怎樣
another empty threat?
再放個空炮威脅我嗎
Empty?
放空炮
How does this sound?
下面幾句話聽起來怎樣
The Graysons are incredibly powerful, your honour.
法官大人 格雷森一家只手遮天
I was intimidated into helping them frame David Clarke.
他們逼我陷害大衛·克拉克
And then threatened by their head of security
他們家的安全主管威脅我若不配合
if I didn't comply.
便要我好看
The prosecution rests.
控方陳述完畢