Daniel, is that you?
丹尼爾 是你嗎
No, it's the other child,
不是 是你另一個孩子
The disposable one.
一次性可拋棄的那個
Oh, Charlotte, don't talk like that.
夏洛特 別那么說
Here are the keys to your new car.
給你新車的鑰匙
Ground me, restrict me-- do whatever you want.
禁足我 管教我吧 想做什么都可以
I could honestly care less.
我都不會在乎
You keep it.
你留著吧
You're giving me a $200,000 car?
你要把二十萬美元的車給我
If it means that you'll stop this torture,
如果說你能停止這種折磨的話
Then, yes. Wow, mom.
那么是的 媽媽
I guess you really do love me after all.
我想你畢竟還是愛我的
Hey, rock star.
搖滾明星回來了
Missed you at the office today.
今天在公司很想你
Why would you lie to me about Emily canceling our date?
你為什么說謊說艾米莉取消了我們的約會
I was just trying to protect you
我只是想保護你
from making a mistake.
不要再犯錯
That is a load of crap.
真是胡說八道
Seriously, Danny...
說真的 丹尼爾
Do you remember when I dated Claire Sedgely,
還記得當初我和克萊爾·塞奇勒約會時
And you swore up and down that she wasn't good for me,
即便我一點都不想聽你的意見
even though I didn't want to hear it?
你一直信誓旦旦地說她配不上我
Oh, that--that's not the same thing.
這根本是兩碼事
It's not even in the same ballpark.
兩件事八竿子都打不著
It's exactly the same thing.
不 這就是一回事
Whose idea was it to have that pledge hit on her
是誰出主意說去勾引她 以證明
to prove that she would cheat on me, huh?
她是欺騙我感情的拜金女
Brother to brother,
我們是好兄弟
I was just trying to help.
我只是想幫你
Well, do me a favor. Don't.
那就拜托你別幫我了