I tried to reason with her.
我試著和她講條件
Lydia doesn't want money anymore.
但莉迪亞這次不想要錢了
The only thing that'll placate her
唯一能夠招撫她的
is if Victoria welcomes her back into the fold.
就是維多利亞欣然重新接納她
I am not welcoming that scheming harlot anywhere
除非我們別無選擇 否則我是不會
until we've exhausted all our options.
接納那個心機重重的賤婦的
Well, there's definitely
肯定還有
more aggressive ways to handle the situation.
一些更好的辦法來解決這件事
Hold on a minute.
等一下
She's a lonely socialite. She's not an ax murderer.
她只是個孤獨的社交名流 又不是殺人犯
Did she or did she not threaten to
她到底有沒有威脅你
take you down at the benefit tonight?
說要在慈善晚會時扳倒你
Yeah, she danced around it.
是的 可她只是說說
Look, Victoria, you asked me to call her bluff once.
聽著 維多利亞 你叫我去找她攤牌
I say we do it tonight.
那我建議今晚就行動
Well, that was before I found out
但那是在我發現她變成
how completely unhinged she's become.
一個徹頭徹尾的瘋女人之前
Lydia was a patient of Dr. Banks,
莉迪亞也是班克斯醫生的病人
And her tapes were the only ones that weren't leaked.
她的錄像帶可是唯一沒被泄漏的
You think she was behind the kidnapping?
你認為是她綁架班克斯醫生的嗎
Who knows what that woman's capable of?
誰知道那個瘋女人能做出些什么
She could be behind everything
她也許是所有事情的幕后黑手
I'll get into it.
我去調查一下
But if Victoria's suspicions are right,
如果維多利亞的猜測是真的話
We handle this my way.
就得按我的方法解決這件事
Conrad, you still have the keys to her place?
康拉德 你還有她家的鑰匙嗎
Backseat glove box.
在我車后座的手套箱里