Let me get this straight.
讓我把事情搞清楚
Your mom said she was sorry, then she gave you this car?
你媽媽說她很抱歉 然后送了你這輛車嗎
Just gave it to you, like it was nothing.
就這樣給你了 好像它不值一文
It is nothing.
它就是不值一文
Oh, you guys got some cool ways of resolving your family issues.
你們解決家庭問題的方法真酷
Oh, my god.
我的老天
Charlotte, um, pull over.
夏洛特 停車
Listen, dad...
聽我說 爸爸
The world you operate in isn't for me.
你所操控的世界并不適合我
I don't want to follow your path.
我不想跟你走一樣的路
Then what path do you plan to follow, Daniel?
那你打算走什么樣的路 丹尼爾
I don't know.
不知道
Well, maybe I can hasten your decision.
也許我能使你快點做決定
Till you come to your senses,
在你找到方向以前
I'm freezing your trust.
我將凍結你的信托基金
Do whatever you have to, dad.
隨你便吧 爸爸
Well done, Lydia.
真出色 莉迪亞
I am so happy that we're friends again.
真開心我們又做回朋友了
Well, it certainly appears that way, doesn't it?
看起來的確如此 不是嗎
But then again,
但話說回來
appearances can be deceiving, can't they?
看似美好的事物是最會迷惑人的 對嗎
And you've practically made it an art form.
而你已經都把這玩得出神入化了
Understand something, Lydia.
有些事你得明白 莉迪亞
Every time I smile at you across a room,
當我每次在廳的另一頭向你微笑
or we run into each other at a luncheon,
或在午宴上遇見你
or I welcome you into my home...
再或是邀請你來我的家時
let that smile be a reminder
讓那燦爛的微笑時時提醒你
of just how much I despise you.
我對你無比的鄙視
And that every time I hug you,
而每一次我擁抱你時
the warmth you feel
你所感覺到的溫暖
is my hatred burning through.
是我熊熊燃燒的憎恨
Good-bye, Lydia.
再見 莉迪亞
My husband's waiting for me.
我的丈夫正等著我