Everything okay?
一切都好嗎
Yes. Sorry... for all the texting.
是的 抱歉 我一直在發短信
Just a friend.
是一個朋友
Are you gonna tell your parents about Charlotte?
你會把夏洛特的事告訴你父母嗎
No. I mean, compared to
不 跟我家里其他
the rest of the secrets in this family,
那些秘密相比
this is a drop in the bucket.
這根本微不足道
She's lucky to have you looking out for her.
她有你照顧著 真幸運
I wish I had someone
真希望我那么大的時候
like that growing up.
也有像你一樣的人關心我
Well, you have someone like that now. So...
你現在不就有了嗎 那么...
How do I look $100 million lighter?
萬貫身家沒了的我看起來怎么樣
How do you feel $100 million lighter?
你自己感覺怎么樣
Kind of liberated, actually.
老實說 有點無拘無束
The truth can do that.
真相的確會讓你如此感覺
One day, your father might even respect you for it.
有一天 你父親也許甚至會為此而尊敬你
Well, till then, I guess we'll go dutch.
在那之前 我們得靠自己了
It's too bad your dad isn't around
你父親沒能在你身邊
to see the kind of person you turned out to be.
看看現在的你是多么出色 真可惜
He'd be proud.
他會為你驕傲的
Emily. Jack, hi.
艾米莉 杰克 你好
What are you...Danny.
你在這...丹尼
Thank you so much.
太謝謝你了
Can you believe they thought
你能相信他們竟然以為
I stole the car?
車是我偷來的嗎
What I can't believe is
令我難以置信的是
that you were doing 70 in a 40.
你倆在限速40的路上開到70
You okay? Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
你還好嗎 是的 我沒事
It's no big deal.
沒什么大事
How much is this little stunt gonna cost me?
你這一次特技表演 又得燒我多少錢
Not a thing.
一分不用
They were just holding them to teach 'em a lesson.
他們只是被拘留教育
Said I was part of the family, they let him out.
我說他是我的家人 他們就放了他
Thank you.
謝謝
I... I owe you one.
算我欠你