What the hell are you doing?
你來這兒干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
Don't you check your voice mail?
你不查收語音留言的嗎
Why, what happened?
怎么 出什么事了
Lydia's in a coma.
莉迪亞現在處于昏迷狀態
The Graysons' security guy
格雷森家的那個保鏢
threw her off her balcony last night.
昨晚把她從陽臺上扔了下去
Oh, my god.
天啊
Will you let me in? I've got the whole thing on video.
我可以進來嗎 我有整個過程的錄像
Daniel's upstairs.
丹尼爾在樓上
Bravo.
恭喜
Get rid of him.
讓他走
Hey. Look who finally closed the girl next door?
看看誰終于搞定了鄰家美人
How was she?
她怎么樣
Fine. Be that way.
行啊 不說算了
What are you getting all suited up for?
你這樣衣冠楚楚是要去干什么
It's 4th of July weekend.
今天是國慶假日
Uh, your dad's working from the home office today,
你父親今天在家中辦公
and I offered my services over breakfast.
我在早餐時 主動請纓幫他忙
Regular employee of the month.
本月最佳員工啊
Well, since you decided to bail on the internship,
因為你退出了實習計劃
I'm dealing with twice the pressure.
我現在面對的是雙倍壓力
Oh, something tells me, you'll do just fine. Thanks.
我相信你會一切順利的 謝謝
But don't worry. It's not all work and no play.
不過別擔心 我是勞逸結合
I've got an epic weekend planned for us.
我為咱倆計劃了一個完美周末
Axe lounge tomorrow, after party at South Pointe,
明晚在南區的宴會后 我們去斧頭屋俱樂部
Surf lodge tonight, which will be great--
今晚去沖浪小屋酒吧 一定很棒
I can't tonight.
今晚不行
Got plans with Emily.
我和艾米莉有約了
Dude, you've already got her on the hook.
伙計 她已經上鉤了
You need to let the line out a little bit.
你現在要適當的放線
I mean, if you hang out with her two nights in a row,
要是你連續兩個晚上都去找她
she's gonna start to think it's serious.
她會覺得你們關系是認真的
Good. That's the idea.
很好 就是要這樣