Morning, beautiful.
早安 小美人
How's the dragon lady, today?
今天女王大人怎么樣
She's not quite herself today, I'm afraid.
恐怕她今天有些心不在焉
Hmm? Well, that should be a good thing, right?
那是一件好事 不是嗎
Mm. Theoretically, under the right set of circumstances,
按理說 在正常情況下是好事
but these are definitely not them.
但今天絕對不同以往
How's dinner at East Hampton Point sound?
今晚去漢普頓東岬餐廳共進晚餐如何
Like today can't be over soon enough.
我已經迫不及待了
Then it's a date.
那就這樣說定了
Damn it. What?
該死 怎么了
I-I promised Daniel that we'd hang out tonight.
我答應丹尼爾今晚陪他的
He wants to talk about the troubles with his dad.
他想聊聊他和他爸之間的問題
I... I'd hate to see him fall off the wagon again.
我不想看到他酒癮復發
Well, far be it from me to stand in the way of that.
我可不想因為我而妨礙你們哥倆談心
Emily should be free. I'll just give her a call.
艾米莉應該有空陪我 我打個電話給她
Oh, wait. Why--why don't we just make it a double date?
等等 為什么我們不來個四人晚餐呢
What do you think?
你覺得呢
It's a brilliant idea.
真是個好主意
Great. You work it out with the princess.
很好 你去約你家大小姐
I'll talk to Daniel and make a reservation for four.
我去找丹尼爾 然后訂個四人位