Help! Somebody help!
救命 有人嗎 救命
That thud you hear is the sound of Lydia
那砰的一聲是莉迪亞從五樓摔下來
hitting the roof of the taxi five stories down.
砸在樓下出租車頂上的聲音
I can't believe she survived.
我不敢相信她幸存了
I can't believe I survived.
我不敢相信我幸存了
Victoria, it's Frank. I have some bad news to report.
維多利亞 我是弗蘭克 有個壞消息
Lydia Davis just jumped off her balcony.
莉迪亞·戴維斯剛剛從她家陽臺跳樓了
Call me when you get this.
收到留言請回電
You know, if I'd shown up one minute earlier,
哪怕我早到一分鐘
that psychopath woulda caught me.
都會撞上這個瘋子
Yeah, but he didn't,
但你沒撞上
and you made it out with the list and the video camera.
你還成功拿到了名單和攝像頭
And this.
還有這個
We got lucky.
我們運氣好
You might want to revisit your definition of "Lucky"
也許你要重新定義一下
in the dictionary.
你字典里"幸運"的含義了
Lydia might die because of us.
因為我們 莉迪亞可能會死
If Lydia dies,
就算莉迪亞死了
it's because she sold her soul to the Graysons.
也是因為她把自己靈魂出賣給了格雷森家
This wasn't supposed to happen.
這本來不應發生的
I didn't set any of this in motion. They did.
這不在我的計劃內 都是他們干的
Fine.
好吧
Let's say she survives,
那如果她活下來了
wakes up tomorrow, remembering only one thing--
明天醒來 只會記得一件事
this picture.
就是這張照片
Eventually, someone's gonna find you out.
你最終會露餡的
Not if they believe it's all been Frank.
只要他們相信全是弗蘭克做的就不會
As far as the Graysons know...
格雷森只知道
Lydia attempted suicide.
莉迪亞自殺未遂
When they see this video,
如果他們看到這段視頻
they'll know that Frank lied to them.
他們就會發現弗蘭克說了謊
Let's send a copy to the police.
那就給警方發一份
No police.
不能給警方
Frank dug his own grave.
弗蘭克自掘了墳墓
All we need
我們要做的
is for Victoria and Conrad to bury him in it.
就是讓維多利亞和康拉德把他埋了