What's up, Dec? Skipper?
今天如何 德克 船長
We're not open yet.
我們還沒開始營業
You'd think he'd have our hours of operation down by now, right?
這么久了 他該知道我們的營業時間了吧
Can't a guy hang with his broheim?
難道男生就不能找他的基友玩嗎
No, and don't ever call me that. So...
不行 別再那樣叫我 那
What's the haps with you and Ems?
你跟艾米進展如何
Sounds like Danny boy is starting to pull ahead.
看來丹尼小子已經遙遙領先了
There's no haps.
我根本就沒機會
I'm just not her type.
我不是她的菜
You're everyone's type.
你是所有人的菜
What? You can't wait for this girl to come to you.
你不能等著她對你主動
Trust me. I know her.
相信我 我了解她
You are now competing for an elite piece of Hampton's tail,
你現在爭的可是漢普頓的名媛
and with a Grayson, no less.
何況對手還是格雷森
Yeah, a Grayson who he just hired to work here.
對 那個剛被雇傭來這工作的格雷森
Don't ask about that.
別問了
I'm not sure how it happened myself.
我也不明白是怎么發生的
It happened because your inner gladiator's finally waking up.
是你內心的角斗士終于蘇醒了
Poor little rich boy,
而可憐的小富哥
rebelling against the pressures of having it all.
要應對愛情事業雙重壓力
And deep down, you know that you can turn
在內心深處 你知道
this fortuitous power shift to your advantage,
你能將這意外的權力對調轉變為你的優勢
and Emily will be yours.
那樣艾米莉就是你的了
You're a mental case. You know that?
你就是個瘋子 知道嗎
He also happens to be right.
也許他是對的
Come on, guys like us want girls like that,
像我們這樣的窮小子想追到富家小姐
we gotta fight a little bit harder.
就得好好加把勁
Unless...
除非
you don't really think she's worth it.
你認為她不值得你這樣付出