That needs to go in the pool house, please.
抬到泳池那去 謝謝
Uh, we just need to put the lanterns over the patio door.
把彩燈掛滿整個露臺門
That needs to go straight. Straight. Just-- yeah, straight.
再擺正一點 對 正了
Ashley, this looks fantastic.
阿什莉 這布置得好棒
Very festive.
充滿節日的氣氛
Thanks, although, I have to admit,
多謝夸獎 雖然 我不得不承認
it is slightly humiliating, having to plan a party
讓我策劃一個紀念英格蘭戰敗的聚會
celebrating the defeat of England.
著實有點丟人
I don't do well with rejection.
我一般心理排斥 就會做得不好
Obviously,
顯然
that was over 200 years ago.
那是兩百多年前的事兒了
Is Daniel in the back?
丹尼爾在家嗎
No. He and Tyler went to grab some lunch.
沒 他和泰勒去吃午飯了
Hey, I don't know if you have plans tonight,
我不知道你倆今晚有無安排
but Tyler thought it might be fun if we all went on a double date.
但泰勒說也許四人晚餐會很有意思
Isn't that sweet?
是不是很貼心
Yeah, so sweet. Um...
對 很貼心
But, you know, things are very new with Daniel,
但是 我剛開始與丹尼爾交往
and we're still kinda getting to know each other.
而且我們倆還在相互了解中
That's kind of hard to do with Tyler around.
所以跟泰勒一起會有點尷尬
Oh, my god. You hate him.
天了 你討厭他
No, I don't hate him.
不 我不是討厭
I just...
只是
I don't--I don't know him very well.
我不是 不是很了解他
Well, why not get to know him?
那為什么不趁機多了解他呢
This is really important to you, isn't it?
這對你很重要 對嗎
Yes, it is.
對 是的
I wouldn't be asking if it wasn't.
如果不重要 我就不會問你了
I really like him, Emily,
艾米莉 我真的很喜歡他
and he is Daniel's best friend.
他又是丹尼爾的好朋友
Give him a chance.
給他次機會吧
You're right. Count us in.
你說得對 算上我們吧
Super.
太棒了