What did Gutsy mean by highly dangerous?
高茨說的極度危險是什么意思?
I don’t know, but I can tell you this.
我不知道,但是我可以告訴你這個
I am a bird of principle.
我有我自己的原則
And my number one principle is:
我的首要原則就是...
Don’t get involved in anything highly dangerous.
絕不卷入極度危險的事情
I will never violate my core beliefs.
而我從對不會破壞我最核心的信仰
Do not ask me to, I’m not that kind of pigeon.
別求我破壞,我不是那種鴿子
Sir, point of clarification, please,
長官 請允許我澄清一件事...
regarding the highly dangerous mission.
僅就極度危險的任務
I have a doctor’s note that... Zip it, stinky.
我有醫(yī)生的病假條,說... 閉嘴,臭東西
Yeah, sure, I understand.
是,當然,我明白
I truly regret that I have but one life to give for my country.
我非常遺憾 我只有一次生命來獻給我的祖國
I’d love to die, love to.
我愿慷慨赴死,慷慨赴死
But not Sunday, bad for me. Are you finished?
但不要在星期天,那天我走霉運 你有完沒完?
Not quite, Iisten, maybe I’m not that conscientious.
還沒有,聽著也許我不是那么的盡職盡責
But I do object. Get back to the barracks!
但是我要抗議 給我回兵營去!
Now! 馬上!
Do I have to go on the mission? Now!
我還需要參加這次任務么? 馬上!
Yep, I take that as "yes, I do". Now! 好,我就當作:“對,你需要” 馬上!
Hey, where are you going?
喂,你要去哪里?
Keep it down, mate.
哥們,小聲點