I don’t care if you’re a hero.
我不在乎你是否能成為英雄
Just concentrate on getting back.
一定要安全回來
You need to know something, Lads.
年輕人們,你們需要了解一些事情
Our losses have been heavy, catastrophic.
我們的損失是非常嚴重的是災難性的
You’re all we have.
你是我們所有的希望了
And so today
因此...
we fight for our country.
今天我們要為祖國而戰
Tomorrow our feathers may be plucked
也許,有一天我們的羽毛
from our Iifeless bodies, our innards spread
會被從我們的尸體上拔掉
like jam on toast,
我們的內臟會變得如果醬一樣
and our bones fed to rabid weasels.
我們的骨頭被瘋釉鼠吃掉
But never mind that.
但是請不要介意
On this day, in this place,
今日,在此
Let it forever be known
讓這件事永遠被人銘記:
that you pigeons did your part
那就是你們這些鴿子們 在這場英勇的戰斗中
in the heroic battle for...
付出了自己的貢獻,為了...
Seeds!
種子(而戰)
Freedom! Right.
是為了自由而戰 對
You will be Commander Gutsy’s support wing.
你們將負責掩護指揮官高茨
I expect you to do whatever it takes
我希望你們能全力以赴
to ensure the success of his mission.
來幫助他成功完成任務
Chaps, the message we have been sent to carry
伙計們,那些我們護送的情報
is of the utmost importance.
都是非常重要的
The outcome of the war could depend on it.
戰爭的結果很可能依賴于這些情報
We pigeons have never been entrusted
我們鴿子從未擔任過
with a more critical or dangerous mission.
如此危險或者說重要的職責
May you fly straight.
希望你們能順利直行
And may your instinct guide you home.
并希望你們的本能可以帶領你們回家