What? Well, you leave me no other choice then.
這么說,我別無選擇了
Oh my God.
我的天哪
I'm not kidding.
我不是在開玩笑
- Noah, stop fooling around. - What are you doing?
- 諾亞,別再做蠢事了 - 你想干什么?
- Noah, grab the bar. - I'm gonna ask you one more time.
- 諾亞,抓住桿子 - 我再問你一次
Will you...
你到底是愿意-
or will you not go out with me? - Noah, you best come on.
- 還是不愿意和我出去? - 諾亞,抓住桿子
- God damn, my hand's slipping. - Then grab the bar, you idiot.
- 靠,我的手要滑脫了 - 快抓牢桿子,笨蛋
- Not until she agrees. - Ah, go on out with him, honey.
- 她不同意,我就放手 - 啊,和他出去吧,親愛的
- Okay, okay, fine, I'll go out with you.
- 好,好,好 我跟你出去
- What? - No, don't do me any favors.
- 什么? - 我可不要你可憐我
No, no. I want to.
不,不,是我想去的
- You want to? You want to? - Yes!
- 你想去?你真的想去? - 是的!
- Say it. - I want to go out with you.
- 說全了 - 我想和你出去
- Say it again. - I want to go out with you.
- 再說一遍 - 我想和你出去
All right, all right we'll go out.
好吧,好吧 那我們就出去吧
You think you're so smart, don't you?
你覺得自己很聰明是嗎?
That wasn't funny, Noah, you idiot!
這一點都不好玩 諾亞,你這個笨蛋!
No, it's okay, I'll take care of this.
不,沒關系 看我的
What are you doing?
你要干嘛?
Please don't do that.
求你別這么做
Please don't do that, Allie.
求你了,艾麗
I can't believe...
難以置信……