Come on, one date. What's it gonna hurt?
來吧,一次約會而已 有什么關系呢?
Umm... I don't think so.
呃…… 我可不這么想
Well, what I can I do to change your mind?
那么我怎么做才能讓你改變主意呢?
Guess you'll figure something out.
我想你會有辦法的
- You sure she's coming? - Relax, pal, it's all set up.
- 你確定她會來? - 放松點,哥們兒,一切都安排好了
We're meeting her for the late show.
我們約了她一起看晚場電影
Look-- what did I tell you? Come on.
看,我沒騙你吧 來吧
Oh my goodness, what a coincidence!
哦老天 真是巧啊
I need to talk to you for a second.
我想和你談談
- He's here! - Allie, you remember Noah, don't you?
- 他來了! - 艾麗,你還記得諾亞吧?
- Yes, I remember. - Yeah.
- 是的,我記得 - 好
- Come here. - Fin!
- 過來 - 費!
- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- It's nice to see you again. - You too.
- 又能見到你,真是高興啊 - 我也是
- You look great. - Aw, thanks.
- 你看上去真漂亮 - 哦,謝謝
Really, really great.
真的,真得很漂亮
You do look great. You look great.
你很漂亮 你也不賴
And I know I look great, so could we please go see this movie?
我也是 好了現在我們能進去看電影了嗎?
- The show's about to start. - After you.
- 快開演了 - 你先請