My days are all planned out.
一點空閑都沒有
I get up in the morning-- breakfast, math tutor, Latin tutor, lunch,
早上爬起來…… 早飯,數學課,拉丁語課,午飯……
tennis lessons, dance lessons-- sometimes both--
網球課,舞蹈課…… 有時兩樣都要學
French tutor, piano lesson, then I eat dinner.
法語課,鋼琴課 然后吃晚飯
And after dinner I spend time with my family.
晚飯后的時間 要和家人在一起
And then l-- I catch up on some reading.
然后再抽時間讀點書 Wow. 哇
Sounds like the road to success.
聽起來簡直就是一條成功之路嘛
Oh, you bet.
你說的沒錯
We're applying to all these colleges--
我們正在申請大學……
umm... Radcliffe, Sarah Lawrence-- those are the ones we want.
呃……拉德克利夫大學,薩拉·勞倫斯大學…… 所有這些學校我們都想進
- And who's we? - What?
- “我們”是指誰? - 什么?
You just said, "The ones that we want."
你剛才說 “我們都想進”
Oh, Mom and Daddy.
噢,是媽媽和爸爸
We decide everything together.
所有的事情都是我們一起拿主意的
Everything?
所有的事情?
No, not everything.
不,不是所有的
But the important things, yes.
應該說是重要的事情
And then everything else, you get to decide all by yourself?
那么所有不重要的事情 你都得自己拿主意嘍?
- Don't be rude. - I'm sorry.
- 別跟我抬杠 - 我錯了