- Why? Our date.
- 什么事?我們的約會啊
What date?
什么約會?
- The date that you agreed to. - No...
- 你答應我的約會啊 - 我可沒有……
Yes, you did. You promised and you swore it.
你答應過的 你還發過誓的
Well, I guess I changed my mind.
好吧,我想我改主意了
Look, I know you get some dirty guy coming up to you
聽著,我知道你不想在街上 碰到一個你不認識的
on the street-- you don't know him.
臟兮兮的人上來和你搭話
You don't know me, but I know me.
你不了解我 可是我了解我自己
And when I see something that I like,
當我看到一件喜歡的東西時
I gotta ha-- I love it.
我就必須得…… 我就是喜歡
I go-- I mean, I go crazy for it.
我會…… 我會為之而瘋狂
Okay, what are you talking about?
好了,你在說什么?
Well, you.
我說的就是你
Oh, you're good.
哦,你很棒
- What? - You're good.
- 什么? - 你很棒
- No. No, you're getting me wrong. - You're good. You are.
- 不,不,你沒明白我的意思 - 你很棒,真的
- You're fantastic. - I'm not.
- 你太棒了 - 不是的
You really are. I'm impressed.
真的 你給我留下了深刻的印象
- I'm not usually like this, I'm sorry. - Oh, yes, you are.
- 我平常不是這樣的,對不起 - 哦,是的,你真的很棒
I can be fun, if you want...
如果你希望的話 我可以變得有趣
pensive, uh, smart,
或者憂郁,或者聰明
uh, superstitious, brave.
或者迷信,或者勇敢
And uh... I can be light on my feet.
還有……我會跳踢踏舞
I could be whatever you want.
你想要我變成什么樣 我就可以變成什么樣