- Who's this girl with Sara? - Her name's Allie Hamilton.
- 和薩拉在一起的那個女孩是誰? - 她叫艾麗 漢密爾頓
She's here for the summer with her family.
她和她全家來這兒度假的
Dad's got more money than God.
她老爸巨有錢
- Hi, Fin! - Hi, honey.
- 嗨,費! - 嗨,親愛的
Look, I won you a prize.
看,我為你贏了件獎品
Oh, Fin, thank you!
哦,費,謝謝!
- Oww! - Yeah.
- 啊! - 好
Hey great, huh?
玩得開心吧?
Hey Allie, you want some cotton candy?
嗨艾麗,想吃棉花糖么?
- Umm, okay. - That would be so much fun.
- 呃,好啊 - 真是太好玩了
You only get one chance, son.
你只有一次機會,孩子
- You want to dance with me? - No.
- 想和我跳舞么? - 不
- Why not? - 'Cause I don't want to.
- 為什么? - 因為我不想
Noah, she's with us.
諾亞,她是和我們一起的
Hey Allie, you want to ride the Ferris wheel?
嗨艾麗,想玩摩天輪嗎?
- I'd love to. - All right.
- 想 - 好吧
Excuse me.
借過
Excuse me.
借過
- Noah Calhoun. - What?
- 諾亞?卡爾霍恩 - 什么?
Works down at the lumber yard with Fin.
和費一起在木材場工作
Oh...
哦……
Did you see he was standing like two inches away from my face?
你有沒有看見 他就站在離我不到兩寸的地方
Yeah, I saw. That's Noah, though.
是的,我看到了 他就是這樣