Excuse me.
打擾了
Come on, honey, let's get you ready for bed.
來吧親愛的 該準備上床睡覺了
I am no one special,
我,沒有什么特別的
just a common man with common thoughts.
只是一個 有著普通想法的普通人
I've led a common life.
過著普通的生活
There are no monuments dedicated to me.
沒有人為我 立碑著書,歌功頌德
And my name will soon be forgotten.
我的名字也將 很快被人遺忘
But in one respect,
但是在一件事情上
I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived.
我比任何其他人都要成功
- Looking good, Duke. - Feeling good.
- 氣色不錯,公爵 - 我感覺也很好
I've loved another with all my heart
我全心全意地愛著一個人
and soul and for me that has always been enough.
而且對我來說 這就足夠了
How's it hanging, Harry?
情況怎么樣,哈里?
I keep trying to die, but they won't let me.
這年頭,想死都死不了
Well, you can't have everything.
行了,哪能事事如愿呢
Big day today.
今天天氣可真好
You say that every day, you old devil.
你每天都這么說 老不正經
It's a lovely day outside.
今天天氣很好
Let's take a walk.
我們出去走走吧
I don't think so.
我不想出去
Well, we've got to get you out of this room.
您不能老呆在房里
Come on now, honey. Some fresh air
來吧親愛的 出去呼吸點新鮮空氣吧
- would do you good. - Hello.
- 對您有好處 - 你們好
I'm sorry, it's not a good day.
很抱歉,今天看來不行
I don't think she's up for anything.
她好像什么都不想干
Hello?
你好?