This is Duke, he's come to read to you.
這位是Duke 他是來給您讀書的
- Read? - Mm-hmm.
- 讀書? - 沒錯
No. I don't know.
不 我不想
Oh, come on, you'll like him, he's very funny.
哦,來吧 您會喜歡他的,他很有趣
Ahh...
呃……
All right now, where did we leave off?
好吧 上次我們讀到哪兒了?
Oh, yeah, yeah, it was the night of the carnival.
哦,我想起來了 狂歡節那天晚上
"Noah, was there with his friends, Fin and Sarah."
“諾亞和他的朋友 費和薩拉去參加狂歡節”
- Noah? - That's where they met--
- 諾亞? - 他們就是在那兒遇見的
June 6th, 1940.
1940年6月6日
Allie was 17 years old.
艾麗那個時候才17歲
- Little man wins a prize. - Damn!
- 小個子贏得了一件獎品! - 媽的!
- Thank you for playing. - Ha, you're real funny.
- 謝謝 - 哈,你可真有趣
Man, I clobbered that thing.
看到了吧 那玩意兒不堪一擊
I'm tellin' you, these games are fixed.
知道么 這些游戲事先都動過手腳
- Hello. - How are you?
- 你們好 - 你好
Hi, what's your name?
嗨,你叫什么?
Step right up here.
踩上去
Over the hook, yeah.
跨過鉤子,對
Whoa.
哇