You know I'm surprised he even came over.
我很驚訝 他居然會主動上來搭訕
I think he likes you.
八成是喜歡上你了
Hey what-- jerk--
我靠…… 你……
Get off me. Don't touch me.
走開,別碰我
- Hey! - Well, l... ugh!
- 嘿! - 呃……我……
- What are you doing? - Hey, you can't do that!
- 你想干嘛? - 嘿,你不能這樣!
I'll pay you when I get down, Tommy.
下來了就給你錢,湯米
I'm Noah Calhoun.
我是諾亞?卡爾霍恩
- So?! - So, it's really nice to meet you.
- 那又怎么樣? - 見到你真的很高興
- Allie, who is this guy? - I don't know, Noah Calhoun.
- 艾麗,這家伙是誰? - 我不知道,諾亞?卡爾霍恩
- I would really like to take you out. - Friend! Do you mind?
- 我真的很想帶你出去 - 哥們兒!你腦子有毛病吧!
You can't sit more than two people in a chair, Noah.
諾亞,一張椅子不能同時坐三個人!
Okay, Tommy, all right.
好的,湯米 好的
Get down, Noah, you're gonna kill yourself!
下來,諾亞 你不要命啦!
Noah, cut it out.
諾亞,別再犯傻了
Now, will you go out with me?
現(xiàn)在,你愿意和我出去么?
What?
什么?
- No. - No?
- 不 - 不?
- No. - No?
- 不 - 不?
Hey pal, she just told you.
哥們兒 你聽到她說什么了
Why not?
為什么?
I don't know, because I don't want to.
我不知道 可我就是不想去