I have a great sense of humor, but you could probably already tell that.
我非常幽默,沒準你已經發現了這一點
Yo.
嗨
My name is Walter Taylor. I’m an attorney.
我叫沃特泰勒,是個律師
Don’t hang up. I like opera. Don’t delete me.
別掛斷,我喜歡歌劇,別刪掉我
So anyway, I get all dressed up...
總之,我收拾打扮好...
...and I walk down the stairs and I see... ...
走下樓梯,然后看到...
...my father sitting there holding a single yellow rose. ...
我父親拿著一枝黃玫瑰坐在那
And it dawns on me...
我這才明白...
Is something wrong? Well, no offense, it’s just...
有什么問題嗎? 我無意冒犯,只是...
I thought you’d be younger, that’s all.
我本以為你會更年輕點
Well, you said your age range was 25 to 45.
可你說你的年齡要求是25到45
I guess I was hoping more for 25.
我想我更希望是25
Eighteen. That’s legal. 18,
就已經合法了
Twentythree.
二十三
It’s nice to be out.
有約會真好
I’ve been feeling kind of blue lately.
我最近感覺有點抑郁
I know, you mentioned on the phone, Lennie, that you’ve... Kind of depressed.
我知道,你在電話里提過, 你說你有點沮喪
Did I cry? Well, a little bit.
我哭沒哭? 有一點
I’ve been on 17 first dates this year.
我今年已經見過17個人了
No second dates.
都沒有第二次約會
One went...
有一個...
...to check her coat and never came back. ...
去寄存外衣就再沒回來
One jumped out at the light when it changed.
有一個在等紅綠燈時匆忙走了
Well, we’re almost through the salad. That’s a good sign.
我們幾乎把色拉吃完了,這是個好兆頭
No.
別
Lennie.
雷尼
Please. Don’t.
拜托,別這樣
If you’re happy and you know it Clap your hands
如果感到幸福你就拍拍手
come on! If you’re happy
來吧,如果感到幸福
And you know it Clap your hands
你就拍拍手