And when was the last time you rode a bike?
還有你上次騎車是什么時候...?
Meandering or any other way? Well, think of it as poetry, darling.
不管是閑游還是什么? 當成詩來讀好了,親愛的。
As who I am in the bottom of my soul.
就象靈魂深處的那個我。
And, Sarah, my darling.
另外,親愛的。
What? I’m glad you’ve started dating again.
怎么? 我很高興你又開始約會了。
Dad, please. This is disturbing on so many levels.
得了,爸爸,這從哪個角度看都是徒勞的。
At least let me have the rose. I can’t.
至少這玫瑰該歸我吧 不行。
I’m seeing someone else at 4:00.
我四點還另有約會。
Hello. You’ve reached Sarah Nolan. Leave a message if you want to.
你好,我是莎拉諾蘭, 如果愿意請留下口信。
Sarah, it’s me, Christine. Pick up.
莎拉,是我,克瑞斯蒂,拿起話筒。
Come on, Sarah, I already talked to Dad.
快,莎拉,我已經見過爸爸了。
Who else knows? No one.
還有誰知道? 沒了。
Come on, carol has to know.
得了,卡蘿肯定知道。
Why does Carol have to know? Couldn’t I once know something before she does?
她干嘛非得知道? 我就不能比她先知道一次嗎?
She’s there with you, isn’t she?
她和你在一起對不對?
No. Hello, carol.
沒有 喂,卡蘿。
Hi, Sarah. I was telling Chris it’s a shame I didn’t know about this before...
莎拉,我剛和克瑞絲說我應該先知道...
...because I could have called Uncle Chet. We could have doubled.
那樣我就能叫上切特叔叔來次四人約會。
Oh, no.
奧,不。
This story is going to be immortalized into family history, isn’t it?
這個故事會寫進家史世代相傳對吧?
Told and retold at Thanksgiving dinner, year after year.
每年在感恩節晚餐時翻來覆去地說。
Oh, not just Thanksgiving. I think it’s a good Christmas story too.
不只是感恩節,在圣誕節也是個不錯的話題。
Bye, guys. Wait.
再見,各位 等等。
Tell the truth. On a scale of one to 10, how would you rate Dad as a date?
老實說,你覺得老爸作為約會對象能打幾分?
Hot, super hot?
很好還是非常好?
Don’t be mad at me for this, okay?
別為這事生我氣好嗎?
The last time you said that to me you stole my boyfriend. Danny Shea.
你上次這樣跟我說時偷走了我的男友, 丹尼謝。
I did not steal Danny Shea.
我可沒偷丹尼謝。
I haven’t forgiven you, by the way.
總之我還沒有原諒你行了。