Oh, my goodness.
噢,我的老天
You have to taste this.
你一定要嘗嘗這個
Here.
來
I mean... It’s...
我是說...這簡直...
- I know. - But I’m...
- 我知道 - 只是我...
I know. I know. I know.
我懂,我懂,我懂
Look at that! Oh, Paul, it’s so beautiful!
快看那個!哦,Pual,太美了
Slow down.
慢點兒
Sorry.
對不起了
This is it. Look, right... Just stop.
就是這兒了,看,對...停車吧
I can’t believe we get to live here.
真不敢相信我們要在這兒住下了
You okay?
你沒事吧?
- Everything is falling down. - Hey.
- 東西都掉下來了 - 嘿
What are we doing here?
我們搬來這兒干嘛?
Repeat after me.
跟著我說
- Nine hundred square feet. - Nine hundred square feet.
- 九百平方英尺 - 九百平方英尺
Plus, it’s close to your office.
而且,這兒離你上班的地方很近
Plus, it’s close to my office, but we don’t have to move.
是,這兒是離我的公司很近 但是我們不是非得搬家
We could renege on the lease, repack everything and live in the Jeep.
我們可以毀了租約 重新收好所有的東西,再住進吉普車里
You’re right. You’re right.
你是對的,你是對的
- Eric, what is that noise? - What noise?
- Eric,那是什么聲音? - 什么聲音?
Is it going to be like this every night?
每天晚上都會這么吵嗎?