I wasn't sure you were going to come.
我沒想到你會來
My will is in the top drawer of the desk in my study.
遺囑在我書房桌子的第一個抽屜里
Dad, stop, come on.
爸爸 別說了 求你
Lyla, please.
萊拉 過來坐
There's more.
還有話要說呢
All I ever wanted was for you to have all that promise, all that life.
我這一輩子都希望你能遵守那個諾言
But you were so young.
但你還太年輕
We had so much work to do.
我們還有很多事要做
you weren't ready. that's plenty, dad. really.
你還沒準備好 是的 要做的事很多 真的
I mean, a baby.
我是指 你的孩子
That baby, he could have hurt you.
這個孩子 他會給你帶來傷害
He could've hurt you, and l... I wasn't gonna let that happen, lyla.
他會傷害到你的 我絕不能讓這樣的事發生 萊拉
I made a choice for us.
所以我為我們選了條路
Oh, my god.
天那
A choice for us.
為我們做了選擇
Wait... I'm sorry.
等等 我很抱歉
Where?
他在哪
Where is he?
孩子現在在哪
I didn't mean... where is he?
我不是有意要 他現在在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't.
真的不知道