Yeah!
太棒了
You know what I'm thinking?
你知道我在想什么嗎
You're supposed to say, "what are you thinking, wizard?"
你應該說 "你想什么呢 巫師"
"what are you thinking, wizard?"
你在想什么 巫師
I teach you everything I know for free.
我把我全部的都無償地交給你
You get roxanne. you get my corner of the park.
你得到了它 還有公園一角
You get to keep half your tips. we're like a team.
你可以保留一半小費 我們就像一個團隊
There's something wrong with that picture. What?
但這看起來不大對勁 你指什么
I don't think performing in parks and street corners is gonna be enough.
我覺的只在街頭巷尾演出遠遠不夠
It won't?
不夠嗎
Evan, we're gonna need to get you a new name.
伊文 我們要給你起個新名字
Something with a little more pop.
帶點音樂氣息的名字
What do you wanna be in the world? in the whole world, what do you wanna be?
你長大了想做什么 在這個世界上 想干點什么呢
Close your eyes and think about that.
閉上眼睛 好好想想
Found.
就叫"找到"吧
Doesn't have enough yin.
不怎么好聽
little more yang, you know? yeah.
帶點男子氣概 明白嗎 明白
Yeah, let's...
是的 讓我們
Talk about wishful thinking. look at that.
談談有希望的名字 看那
What name stands out to you on that, huh? Beach?
哪個名字引起你注意了 海灘
It's a good name for a band, but not for a performer.
對樂隊來說是個好名字 但不適合演奏者
You can't say, "please welcome beach." no, no.
你不能說 "歡迎海灘"吧 不行 不行
August rush. august rush. doesn't that warm you up a little bit?
奧古斯特·若什 奧古斯特·若什 這名字聽起來是否好點
I can see it. "wizard productions presents...
我能感覺到 巫師向大家隆重介紹
August rush!"
一流的演奏家奧古斯特·若什
yeah. yeah. me!
太好了 那是我
august, august, august. it gives me a rush.
奧古斯特 奧古斯特 奧古斯特 這名字讓我激動
That gives me chills. the hair on the back of my neck's standing up.
讓我發黜 我脖子后的汗毛都豎起來了
really? yeah, look at that.
真的 過來看看
Quick, check it out. yeah.
看到了吧
I'm flying! I'm flying! yeah. august! august rush.
我要飛嘍 要飛嘍 奧古斯特·若什
august. august rush. august rush.
奧古斯特·若什 奧古斯特·若什
That's you.
那是你的名字
august. august. august rush, august rush.
奧古斯特 奧古斯特 -奧古斯特·若什 奧古斯特·若什