You know what's out there?
你知道外面是什么嗎
A series of higher tones.
一連串的高音
It's arranged by nature.
曲調完全是神來之筆
It's governed by the laws of physics of the whole universe.
由宇宙中的自然法則所支配
It's an overtone, it's an energy, it's a wavelength.
這是泛音 是力量 是波長
And if you're not riding it, good lordy, you'll never hear it.
老天 如果你不能駕馭它你就永遠聽不到
Where do you think it comes from?
你覺得我聽到的聲音
What I hear.
從哪里來
I think it comes from all around you, really. I mean, it's...
我想它來自你的身邊 真的 意思是
Comes through us, some of us.
可能來自我們 我們中的某些人
It's invisible, but... but you feel it.
你看不到 但能感覺到
So only some of us can hear it?
只有一部分人能聽到
Only some of us are listening.
只有一些人在聽
Do you think my parents are listening?
我父母會在聽嗎
I hear you, kid.
我在聽 孩子
Like? Yeah.
像這樣 恩
Are you hearing a word I'm saying? Louis.
你聽進我說的話了嗎? 路易斯
Come on. it's about time I met your family.
快啊 去見見你的家人
Listen, jen, maybe this isn't such a good idea.
聽著 杰安 也許這不是個好主意
Grow up. Come on.
成熟點 快點
come on. "grow up."
快 "成熟"
are all irish people this loud? yeah.
愛爾蘭人都這么吵嗎 對啊