Don't make me come up there.
不要說我來過
Yo, you better hurry before wizard shows.
在巫師來之前快點收拾干凈
He'll be pissed if he's seen you bought a pie.
要看到你買了個披薩他會把你屁股打開花
I ain't take no family money.
我沒有用我們的錢
Citizen bought it.
這個城里人買的
Hola, music lovers.
嘿 音樂愛好者們
While the cat's away...
山中無老虎
Who likes pizza?
誰喜歡吃披薩?
Who did this?
誰買的?
Arthur?
亞瑟
what is he? he's a damn fool.
他怎么了 他是個傻瓜
He's a damn fool.
真他媽一傻瓜
He's gonna get it good.
他會得到教訓的
What are you, arthur?
亞瑟 你應該干什么?
I'm a real piece of work, wizard.
巫師 我應該好好干活
You're on thin ice.
你引火燒身了
I didn't take no family money. he bought it.
不是我買的 他買的
What? You look crazy.
什么 你很瘋子
I am crazy. See?
我就是瘋子 看到了吧?
Come here.
過來
Now! Come on.
快來 來吧
what's your name? -evan, sir.
你叫什么? 伊文
What are you doing here?
你來這干嘛?
I followed the music.
我跟著音樂而來