I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
I know. okay, I don't know.
我知道 好吧 我不知道
"fur elise" by beethoven. and you should know that one.
貝多芬的"致愛麗絲" 你應該知道的
Oh, yeah.
是啊, miss novacek?
你會一直當我的老師嗎 諾瓦切克小姐
Well, at least until your old teacher comes back.
至少會到你以前的老師回來
But only if you call me?
但是如果你叫我
lyla. that's right.
萊拉 答對
You're crazy, miss novacek.
你真棒 諾瓦切克小姐
megan. got everything?
邁根 東西齊了?
okay. bye.
是的 再見
Hi, sweetie.
嗨 寶貝兒
Did you have a good day? Thanks.
玩得好嗎? 謝啦
there you are. hey.
你在這 嘿
Okay, now, before you say no... okay, picture this.
好吧 現在 在你說不之前 好吧 看看這個
You on stage, me accompanying, thousands of people.
你領奏 我伴奏 數以千人
liz. the new york philharmonic.
莉斯 紐約交響樂團
I just got the invite. they want you back.
我剛得到邀請 他們想讓你回去
It's just one night, but they want you back.
雖然僅此一晚 但他們想讓你回去
I don't wanna be up there. Lyla...
我不想去那 萊拉
When are you gonna let yourself be happy again?
你打算什么時候讓自己開心點?
I am happy.
我過的很好啊
I'm talking about when everyone else goes home.
我指當其他人都回家了的時候
Look...I know. okay? I know.
這 我知道 我知道
Just think about it.
考慮一下吧
I mean, you're a music teacher who doesn't play music anymore.
你是個音樂老師卻不再演奏了
Call me crazy.
叫我瘋子吧
Okay, crazy.
好的 瘋子
I'll see you at home, okay? all right.
回家見 好的