You don't wanna be placed with a real family?
你不想被真正的家庭收養嗎
I have a family. yes, you do.
我有家的 是的 你有家
I mean, you have parents and all, but they don't live with you.
我是說 你有父母什么的 但他們不和你同住
Not now.
只是現在沒有
But still, you don't have contact with them.
但你已經和他們失去聯絡了
yes, I do. you do?
不 我們有聯系 真的嗎
What, do they call you?
怎樣聯系的 他們有沒有打電話
Come and visit you?
還是來看你?
send...? i...
還是寄 我
I don't wanna be sent away.
我不想被送走
I understand.
我理解
You see, there's a lot of children...
瞧 有很多孩子
...who are scared that if they leave their first home...
他們都害怕第一次離開家
...their parents would never be able to find them. Right?
他們的父母可能再也找不到他們了 對嗎
But see, my job is to make sure...
但是 我的工作就是要確保
...that nothing like that will ever happen to you.
這樣的事不會發生在你身上
So there's nothing to be scared of.
所以沒有什么可害怕的
Thank you.
謝謝
I'm gonna do something I never do.
我從沒給過 現在我給你
This is my number.
這是我的電話號碼
If you ever need to talk to me, about anything...
如果你想和我談談 不管是什么
...you call.
打我電話
Think about what I said too.
想一想我說的吧
There's a whole world out there with millions of wind chimes. I know.
外面整個世界都在演奏風的旋律 我知道